Would you like to stop overpaying and find low-cost insurance rates in Parma, NY? Locating the cheapest insurance for a car in New York could be a lot of work, but you can follow these tips to make it easier.
There is a right way and a wrong way to find insurance online so you're going to learn the proper way to price shop coverage for a and get the best price possible.
Unbelievably, nearly 70% of customers kept their coverage with the same insurance company for at least the last four years, and just short of a majority have never even shopped around for cheap coverage. Parma insurance shoppers could save up to 45% a year, but they won't spend time to find cheap insurance by shopping around.
If you already have coverage or just want cheaper rates, follow these tips to find the best rates without reducing protection. Comparison shopping for the most affordable protection in Parma is not as difficult as people think. Drivers just have to understand the fastest way to compare different rates on the web.
Insurance policy discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don't always publicize all their discounts in a way that's easy to find, so the following is a list of some of the best known as well as the least known discounts that you may qualify for.
- Save with a New Car - Buying a new car instead of a used car can save up to 30% since new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Discount for Multiple Policies - If you can combine your auto and home policy with the same insurance company you may save nearly 15% which can help you find cheaper Parma car insurance.
- More Vehicles More Savings - Drivers who insure several vehicles with one company can get a discount on all vehicles.
- College Student Discount - College-age children who are attending college and do not have access to a covered vehicle could get you a discount.
- Anti-lock Brake Discount - Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles prevent accidents and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Sign Online - A handful of insurance companies provide a small discount for buying your policy on the internet.
- Clubs and Organizations - Joining a civic or occupational organization in Parma could earn you a nice discount when getting a Parma car insurance quote.
Keep in mind that most credits do not apply the the whole policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as medical payments or collision. Even though it may seem like you could get a free insurance policy, company stockholders wouldn't be very happy.
For a list of insurance companies who offer insurance discounts in New York, click this link.
Low cost Parma insurance
Many insurance companies provide coverage prices on their websites. Comparing insurance rates online is quite simple as all you need to do is type in the coverage amounts you desire on the page. Once you submit the form, the quote system gets credit information and your driving record and generates a price determined by many factors.
Getting online quotes makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it's very important to have as many quotes as possible if you are searching for a lower rate.
To save time and find out how much you can save on insurance, take a look at the companies shown below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend you type in coverages and limits as shown on your current policy. This guarantees you will get a fair comparison for similar insurance coverage.
The companies shown below offer quotes in New York. If you want to find the cheapest auto insurance in New York, we recommend you visit several of them to get the lowest price.
|Make, Model, and Trim Level||Annual Policy Premium||6-month Policy Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Chevrolet Silverado LS Extended Cab 4WD||$874||$437||$73|
|Dodge Grand Caravan Hero||$1,012||$506||$84|
|Dodge Ram Crew Cab Laramie 4WD||$1,134||$567||$95|
|Ford Edge SEL AWD||$1,004||$502||$84|
|Ford Escape Limited 4WD||$818||$409||$68|
|Ford F-150 Lariat Crew Cab 2WD||$710||$355||$59|
|Ford Focus SES 2-Dr Coupe||$872||$436||$73|
|Honda Accord EX 4-Dr Sedan||$704||$352||$59|
|Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD||$774||$387||$65|
|Honda Civic LX 4-Dr Sedan||$1,184||$592||$99|
|Honda Odyssey EX W/Rear Entertainment||$818||$409||$68|
|Nissan Altima 3.5 SR 4-Dr Sedan||$658||$329||$55|
|Nissan Rogue S AWD||$888||$444||$74|
|Toyota Camry SE||$736||$368||$61|
|Toyota Corolla LE||$1,110||$555||$93|
|Toyota RAV4 4WD||$902||$451||$75|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and New York minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-policy. Rates do not factor in specific location which can raise or lower rates noticeably.
Higher deductibles save money
The diagram below demonstrates how choosing different deductibles and can influence Hyundai Elantra insurance prices for different insured age categories. The data is based on a single male driver, full physical damage coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Hyundai Elantra rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Accidents and violations increase rates
The information below shows how violations and at-fault claims increase Honda Civic insurance costs for different age groups. Data assumes a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Honda Civic rates are for example purposes only. To get rates for your specific vehicle, click here.
Affordable car insurance rates are possible
Some insurance providers don't offer internet price quotes and most of the time these regional carriers provide coverage only through local independent agencies. More affordable car insurance in Parma can be sourced on the web and with local Parma insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
When shopping online for car insurance, it's a bad idea to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are many occasions where someone dropped comprehensive coverage or liability limits only to regret at claim time that it was a big error on their part. The proper strategy is to buy the best coverage you can find at an affordable rate.
Drivers change insurance companies for many reasons like policy non-renewal, extreme rates for teen drivers, lack of trust in their agent or being labeled a high risk driver. It doesn't matter why you want to switch choosing a new insurance company can be easier than you think.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Single Moms in New York? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for College Students in New York? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable New York Auto Insurance Rates for College Graduates? (FAQ)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Coverage Information (Progressive Insurance)